Financing your project
We’ve got you covered, as we have finance options available for people with all kinds of circumstances. Spreading the cost of our amazing products is a convenient way to improve your home, at a manageable pace that suits your lifestyle. HGI believes that you shouldn’t have to pinch your pockets to be able to improve your home. No matter your budget, you can pay for them in small monthly installments to suit your personal needs.
To help you purchase from HGI Home Improvements, we have partnered with Kandoo, a regulated credit broker to offer all our customers a range of highly flexible finance options. Kandoo is a comparison service that searches to find you the best Personal Loan or Secured Lending option that’s right for you.
The Benefits of choosing Kandoo
- Authorised and regulated by the FCA and sources funds only from UK-regulated lenders.
- Simply fill in a quick form and if you are approved the money is paid directly into your account usually within 48 hours.
- Once you have applied for finance all your dealings are with Kandoo and they will resolve any issues or queries that may arise and can provide advice on finance where required.
- Loans from as low at £1,000 to £50,000 with flexible lending periods up to 7 years available.
Start your application for a personal quotation without affecting your credit history!
The not so small small print...
HGI Home Improvements is a trading name of Homan Global Industries Ltd, registered in Scotland, Company Registration Number – SC653715.
HGI Home Improvements are an Introducer Appointed Representative (‘IAR’) of Switcha Limited, Trading as Kandoo which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Registration Number: 828963 for Credit Broking and Insurance Distribution.
Switcha Limited is a Credit Broker and not a Lender. You can check this on the Financial Services Register at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
Representative Example: Total Amount of credit £5,000 agreement duration 5 years, at £103.82 per month. Total amount repayable is £6,299.20. Interest rate 4.25% APR. Fixed 9.9% APR Representative. Credit is subject to credit worthiness and affordability. Figures correct 14th July 2020.
Other Ways To Pay
At HGI Home Improvements we like to keep things simple and very upfront and transparent, we also accept payments by:
- Bank Transfer
- All Major Credit and Debit Cards